1. We shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address specified and keyed in by the Customer but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery time and we shall not be liable for any delay in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of us.
2. Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. For order placed before 12 noon, please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from date of our confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by us. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
3. Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received :-
For Order 3kg or less per delivery per location – RM25.00
For Order more than 3kg per delivery per location – RM25.00 for the first 3kg and RM5.00 for every additional kg or any part thereof
East Malaysia (Sabah, Sarawak including Labuan)
For Order 3kg or less per delivery per location – RM45.00
For Order more than 3kg per delivery per location – RM45.00 for the first 2kg and RM10.00 for every additional kg for every additional kg or any part thereof
4. No delivery services shall be available on Sunday & public holidays.
5. The Customer is to notify us immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
6. Where Customer is not available to receive the delivery, a notification card will be left at the delivery address. An attempt will be made to contact the Customer for a second delivery. If delivery is delayed due to the Customer’s undue delay or unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if the Customer fails or refuses to collect the Products within seven (7) days from the date of second notification, the Order will be deemed void and has no further effect but the Customer shall bear all the relevant cost incurred by us (including but not limited to the delivery cost and administrative charges).
7. If the Customer is not personally available to accept delivery, a representative may accept delivery on behalf of the Customer provided always that the said representative must be over 18 years of age and capable of receiving the delivery. The Customer or its representative may be required to produce proof of identity on delivery or collection of Products and all deliveries shall be signed off by the Customer or its representative on the delivery invoices.
8. We reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer’s credit worthiness or insufficient identification.